Be supportive. Say YES!
YES gratefully accepts donations of all sizes. You may designate your donation to benefit a specific program or support a particular activity, or you can leave it unrestricted to allow us to use it where it is most urgently needed. YES is a non-profit organization under the section 501 (c) 3 of the Internal Revenue Code, and therefore all charitable donations are deductible to the full extent allowed by law. All donations will be acknowledged by YES.
There are many ways you can help. When you’re ready to give, we hope you’ll say YES!
- $20,000 pays for 11 teen girls to participate in YES’s Girls Outdoor Adventure Leaders program for the entire school year.
- $15,000 pays for 3 college-bound Boston high school seniors to receive Richard Williams Memorial Scholarship awards.
- $10,000 pays for bus transportation for 10 trips to-and-from the mountain for skiing and snowboarding.
- $5,000 pays for 125 kids and teens for a day of skiing or snowboarding in YES’s Operation SnowSports program. (Includes transportation, lift tickets, lessons, and equipment!)
- $2,500 pays for 10 high school teens to participate for the full winter season in the Junior Volunteer leadership program.
- $1,500 pays for 6 middle school girls to attend YES’s Girls Outdoor Adventure Leaders summer camp for one week.
- $1,000 pays for 1 high school student to have a 6-week paid summer internship in YES’s Career Exploration program.
- $500 pays for 5 teens to go on a camping weekend in the Berkshires.
- $250 pays for 10 youth with coaching and instruction in the YES Track & Field program for an entire summer.
- $100 pays for 3 youth to go rock climbing in YES’s Outdoor Adventure summer program.
- $50 pays for 2 teens to go kayaking along the Charles in YES’s Outdoor Adventure summer program.
- $35 pays for 1 youth to have warm gloves, a winter hat, and ski goggles to use while skiing and snowboarding with YES’s Operation SnowSports programs.
YES directs two annual appeals (November and May) each year that provides individuals with the opportunity for a regular annual donation at the end of the calendar or fiscal year.